Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.849 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 82% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 288,321 ₦ (74,900 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)