Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 560,862 ₦ (202,533 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)