Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.869 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 375,103 ₦ (130,760 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)