Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 612,896 ₦ (223,005 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 3 hours ago)