Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.110 NGN / SSP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 67% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 594,650 ₦ (191,230 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)