Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.254 NGN / SEK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,840,595 ₦ (80,576 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)