Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.970 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,267,833 ₦ (RM17,864) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)