Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.999 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,481,299 ₦ (R$ 22,354) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)