Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.119 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,370,230 ₦ (R$ 15,550) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)