Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.309 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,362,495 ₦ (﷼ 24,278) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)