Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27714 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,707,025 ₦ (₩9,767,624) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (41 minutes ago)