Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.184 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,525,257 ₦ (元33,026) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (35 minutes ago)