Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.401 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,410,128 ₦ (₨414,570) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)