Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.397 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,445,600 ₦ (₨425,581) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)