Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.286 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,247,192 ₦ (₨235,933) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)