Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,255,527 ₦ (₨257,000) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)