Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.687 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,168,149 ₦ (₨205,410) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)