Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,180,074 ₦ (₨236,271) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)