Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.597 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,397,815 ₦ (34,815 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)