Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.878 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,450,050 ₦ (38,386 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)