Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.251 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,331,796 ₦ (32,906 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)