Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.937 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,030,596 ₦ (29,730 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)