Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.916 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 63% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,186,889 ₦ (38,435 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)