Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.053 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,352,835 ₦ (38,515 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)