Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.797 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,933,050 ₦ (€4,385) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)