Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,248,049 ₦ (€5,412) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)