Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,987,183 ₦ (€5,901) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (36 minutes ago)