Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33624 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,663,050 ₦ (₩4,946,067) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)