Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27032 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,328,615 ₦ (₩8,614,395) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)