Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 337.889 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,601,226 ₦ (€4,739) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 17 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)