Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.869 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,527,209 ₦ (€3,464) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)