Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32739 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,581,106 ₦ (₩7,883,903) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)