Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32124 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,388,834 ₦ (₩7,436,219) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)