Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31290 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,208,978 ₦ (₩7,059,595) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (24 minutes ago)