Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27050 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,213,260 ₦ (₩8,182,037) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)