Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 860 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.207 NGN / SAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,071,098 ₦ (﷼ 21,754) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)