Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.898 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,158,835 ₦ (₨236,602) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)