Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.485 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,106,002 ₦ (₨201,634) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)