Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.532 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,909,733 ₦ (₨345,195) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)