Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.272 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,649 ₦ (385,958 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)