Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.533 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,217,960 ₦ (489,265 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (33 minutes ago)