Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.223 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,768,808 ₦ (338,680 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)