Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.238 NGN / KGS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,860,659 ₦ (355,231 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)