Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.587 NGN / KGS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,474,460 ₦ (539,428 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)