Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02647 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,856,842 ₦ (Rp 70,139,882) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)