Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,790,802 ₦ (Rp 75,748,084) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)