Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02378 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,835,501 ₦ (Rp 77,172,086) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)