Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02350 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,073,710 ₦ (Rp 88,234,699) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)