Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02543 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,484,239 ₦ (Rp 58,356,636) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)