Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.900 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,775,942 ₦ ($7,607) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)