Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.273 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,438,969 ₦ (E£ 70,981) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)