Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.406 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,433,861 ₦ (₨421,026) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)