Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.293 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,189,774 ₦ (₨361,265) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)