Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00969 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,070,865 ₦ (﷼ 110,551,434) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)