Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,223,656 ₦ (﷼ 125,029,110) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (36 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)