Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00973 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 951,349 ₦ (﷼ 97,750,324) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)