Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.705 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,113,631 ₦ (Dinar 4,171) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)