Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 489.048 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,619,640 ₦ (Dinar 5,357) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)