Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 507.418 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,968,677 ₦ (Dinar 3,880) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)