Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.764 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,666,992 ₦ (Dinar 5,315) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)