Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 443.187 NGN / JOD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,032,657 ₦ (Dinar 6,843) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)