Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 505.294 NGN / JOD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,392,926 ₦ (Dinar 4,736) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)