Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.674 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,691,786 ₦ (Mex$ 81,830) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)