Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00977 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,278,038 ₦ (﷼ 130,861,101) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)