Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.511 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,440,781 ₦ (S/. 13,527) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)