Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.134 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,599,240 ₦ (S/. 14,521) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)