Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.104 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,483,172 ₦ (S/. 15,118) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 3 hours ago)