Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.840 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,518,987 ₦ (S/. 13,956) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (43 minutes ago)