Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.803 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,416,025 ₦ (RM17,524) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)