Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.228 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,428,136 ₦ (RM18,984) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)