Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.623 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,354,897 ₦ (RM18,917) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (30 minutes ago)