Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.068 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,497,533 ₦ (RM17,813) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)