Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.288 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,819,688 ₦ (€8,435) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)