Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,570,505 ₦ (€7,633) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)