Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 446.072 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,663,795 ₦ (€5,972) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)