Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,032,329 ₦ in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)