Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.047 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,009,599 ₦ (Php285,161) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)