Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.065 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,553,807 ₦ (Php219,920) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)