Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,154,748 ₦ (﷼ 104,212,090) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)