Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00972 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,271,253 ₦ (﷼ 130,773,597) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (36 minutes ago)