Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.255 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,921,956 ₦ (¥590,468) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)