Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.145 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,276,303 ₦ (¥723,690) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)