Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.938 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,550,442 ₦ (S/. 15,994) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)