Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,106,246 ₦ in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)