Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.611 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,365,928 ₦ (₨296,211) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (29 minutes ago)