Cost of living comparison between Hyderabad, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.615 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,141,220 ₦ (₨247,267) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)