Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.581 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,359,409 ₦ (E£ 66,050) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)