Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.768 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,059,524 ₦ (€6,116) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)