Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.374 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,107,485 ₦ (₨206,069) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)