Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.995 NGN / TWD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,357,172 ₦ (113,140 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)