Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.244 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,142,580 ₦ (190,560 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)