Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.462 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,038,356 ₦ (177,833 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)