Cost of living comparison between Hua Hin, Thailand and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.661 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,269,344 ₦ (262,028 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)