Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.347 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,145,765 ₦ (207,383 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)