Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01573 NGN / BYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,104,890 ₦ (70,221,899 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cardiff costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (20 minutes ago)