Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.356 NGN / BYN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,112,570 ₦ (6,345 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)