Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.868 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,226,089 ₦ (kr49,614) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)