Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.084 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,256,982 ₦ (kr50,062) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (22 minutes ago)