Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.546 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,961,715 ₦ (kr52,377) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (32 minutes ago)