Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.828 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 45% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,255 ₦ (kr39,918) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)