Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.117 NGN / DKK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,053,329 ₦ (kr41,805) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)