Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.236 NGN / SBD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,541,726 ₦ (54,973 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)