Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.709 NGN / SBD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,422,563 ₦ (76,553 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)