Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.486 NGN / HKD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 102% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,149,204 ₦ (HK$77,785) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)