Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.615 NGN / HKD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 110% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,107,318 ₦ (HK$101,127) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)