Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 NGN / SYP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 701,748 ₦ (1,044,468 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)