Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.103 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 4% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,890,282 ₦ (元34,939) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)