Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.390 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,763,426 ₦ (元31,272) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (38 minutes ago)